2.16.2012

Do YOU want an invite??

In case you missed it in my last post (it was kind of hidden at the bottom) I am turning this into a private blog. So please send me your email address if you haven't already and you want an invite.

In other news, at my appointment on Monday I hadn't progressed much. The doctor told me I was still dilated to about a one and a half. And I thought to myself, "Seriously dude?!?! YOU'RE probably dilated to a one and a half too!" Even though I was disappointed that nothing seems to be happening part of me felt incredibly relieved. Jack's birthday is Friday and we're having his party on Saturday so having a baby this week would be a tad inconvenient. Plus Jack decided to get sick with croup last night. Perfect timing, I must say. And I still feel completely unprepared as far as cleaning goes. We've been painting the bookshelves in the kids' room so their toys and books are stacked along the walls which is driving me insane!! And to top it off I haven't even packed a hospital bag yet or installed Olive's car seat. I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy has gone. With Jack I had a hospital bag packed at least a month before my due date and the apartment was immaculate so I just sat around twiddling my thumbs waiting for him to come. I guess that's what happens with a toddler. Everything else gets pushed aside.

I do have her cute little coming home outfit laid out and every time I look at it I get anxious to see her in it. I'm so excited to meet our baby girl!! But hopefully not this week...

12 comments:

Casie said...

I want in! casiedekker@hotmail.com Can't wait to see Baby Girl!

C&C said...

I want to keep reading! candice.cheney@gmail(dot)com

Mary said...

Yes, I do want an invite! merryhenke{at}yahoo{dot}com

And I hope Olive makes her appearance in a timely manner. :) Best of luck!

Matt and Brittany said...

me too:) brittanybunk@hotmail.com

Dallas & Ali said...

Oh, oh, oh... add us!

Camille said...

We want to be invited! bootstothemoon at gmail dot com

Hali said...

hali.nielsen@gmail.com

Jamie said...

Jamie_froyd@hotmail.com

Jamie said...

Jamie_froyd@hotmail.com

The May Family said...

me please
jonidollmay@gmail.com

Monica Smead said...

monica_smead@yahoo.com

Cathy Gray said...

Yes please keep me posted cathygray13@gmail.com