11.03.2011

A Few of My Favorite Things...

  •  Roses from my husband 
  • My husband
Jared brought these home last night. He did it just because he's awesome. And because he likes me a little bit. So yes, impromptu bouquets of roses from my husband are fantastic. But more importantly, Jared is at the top of my favorites list.
  • Honey Crisp apples with Biscoff spread (a European alternative to peanut butter)
  • The almond poppy seed bread I made from Our Best Bites. DELICIOUS!!!
  • Feeling Olive wiggle and hiccup. Today Jack was laying on my stomach in the recliner and she kept kicking him. And these were not light, little kicks. She meant business. Jack would pop up, gasp and point to my stomach. My kids are so great.
  • Jack. Pretend he's at the top of this list with Jared. This kid is so incredible and I can't believe that I get to be his mom. The other day he started roaring at me when we were eating breakfast. I dare you to watch this video and not smile.
Sorry about the first few seconds. The battery on the camcorder was dying and I didn't think it was recording.

1 comment:

jilljones64 said...

I love his deep little voice. He makes me smile!